Swiftly Design: Professional Edits to Creative Projects
For businesses that don’t require the attention of a full-time designer but want to avoid the hassle of recruiting and hiring a freelancer, Swiftly offers a reasonable alternative. A subsidiary of 99designs, a graphic and web design Crowdsourcing site reviewed previously, Swiftly has a team of designers ready to deliver edits within a matter of hours for a flat fee of $15.
In this review, I’ll show how in three steps you can have professional edits made to your business’s creative projects.
Accomplish your design edits in three easy steps:
- Upload Your Design. Begin by simply uploading your design under an editable file format and mentioning which element of the design you would like to have changed.
- Wait For Notification. As soon as the changes have been made, you will receive a notification verifying that your newly edited file is ready for download.
- Download the Edited File. Review the edited file to make sure that the changes were made according to order, approve the changes and submit your $15 payment.
Here are few examples of the types of changes that are possible through Swiftly:
- Logo Alterations
- Business Card Edits
- Photo Resizing and Cropping
- Artwork Vectorization
- Photo Retouching
- Powerpoint Edits
- Banner Ad Edits
- Icon Resizing and Tweaks
- Copy Edits
- Marketing Template Changes
- File Conversion
While Swiftly is not the perfect solution for everyone, there are several scenarios under which I would recommend a business to take advantage of the service:
- When a business has the capacity to start basic creative tasks but lacks the expertise to make final adjustments.
- When a business has used a freelancer for a creative project but needs to make a final adjustment to the design before its finalized and for whatever reason the freelancer is not available.
- When a business considers the $15 fee for Swiftly to be a cost- and time-effective solution given the high cost of hiring a freelancer and the time constraints of running a business.